No matter if you are buying your monitor for your desktop or if you are planning to buy a big screen to use with your laptop at the office or home, a good monitor is a great investment. Remember there isn’t any particular monitor that would work best for everybody, but here at our monitor guide, we would be covering all kinds of sizes, prices and uses from a very basic 24inch budget model to an even bigger 5K monitor. Here is a list of the best ones we can find and the things that they are good for.
6 Best Computer Monitors That You Can Buy In 2021
- HP Omen 27i 1440p 27inch Monitor: The HP Omen 27i has been one of the best monitors for the past twelve months. This monitor is known for featuring a wide color gamut, an elegant design, and a gaming-friendly 165Hz refresh rate along with Nvidia G-sync. Furthermore, it has got a unique port management system. Maneuvering through the cables in this monitor is really easy compared to the bottom accessed design. However, one drawback that comes with this HP Omen series monitor that some people might find is the lack of built-in speakers and its relatively high price.
- Asus PA278QV ProArt sRGB 1440p Monitor: In case you are searching for a color-accurate monitor and something cheap, the Asus ProArt PA278QV is a great one to choose from. The monitor hosts great sRGB accuracy and its 75Hz refresh rate is also good for day-to-day gaming.
- Desklab Ultralight Portable 4K Touchscreen Monitor: Apart from being a portable monitor, this Desklab monitor hosts a long-range of advantages. It has got a dedicated HDMI port along with a USB-c connection in order to power it, a USB-a port along with stereo speakers and a headphone jack. The only downside of this monitor is its glossy design, which can sometimes become a bit reflective.
- BenQ 27-inch EW2780 IPS FHD FreeSync Display: If you are looking for a cheap but attractive FHD monitor along with built-in speakers, this BenQ FreeSync display should be on your list. The monitor is great for day-to-day usage such as watching movies, streaming music or even listening to a podcast. Moreover, it has got 3 HDMI 2.0 inputs along with HDCP 2.2. Other perks include great audio profiles and a 75Hz refresh rate along with AMD free sync technology.
- BenQ EX2780Q 1440p 144Hz Monitor: If you are in search of something that would last you for a while, then the EX2780Q must be on your list. This monitor can be a great multipurpose choice for the amount you are paying. Its feature list includes 400-nit brightness, 144Hz refresh rate, and 95 percent P3 gamut for HDR support in watching movies or playing games. Moreover, it comes with built-in speakers providing great sound quality.
- LG UltraFine 5k 27 inch Display: This 5k LG monitor can provide a detailed and vibrant image making it useful for creating serious visual creatives while dealing with images or layouts. Its feature list includes an IPS panel, 60Hz refresh rate, USB-C compatibility, built-in camera, and speakers. Furthermore, this LG 5K can be easily paired with a mac. There isn’t any need for extra software or any fussy calibrations. All you need is to plug and play with your pc.